Sentinel RMS and Sentinel LDK are comprehensive software monetization solutions which will deliver software publishers a flexible, out-of-the-box software monetization solution that will better enable them to confidently protect their software and simplify operational processes while enhancing the end-user experience and ultimately maximizing their software revenues.
NEW: Sentinel Fit
Sentinel Fit enables embedded device manufacturers to deploy a feature-rich licensing solution with flexible packaging, to reduce cost of hardware variations, and capture recurring revenue via automatic updates and services for in-the-field devices.
• Sentinel Fit Runtime: Designed for use in highly constrained environments (RAM, CPU power, storage).
• Resource Consumption: Consumes a low portion of the available free resources on the device.
• Footprint Size: Smallest commercially available licensing Footprint – 13 KB RAM and 34 KB Flash (RSA) or 1,5 KB RAM and 6,5 KB Flash (AES)
RMS and LDK software monetization solutions provide:
• Software Copy And IP Protection
• Flexible Software Catalog Management
• Consolidate and Automate Licensing Operations
• Detailed Tracking and Reporting tools
While implementation of RMS provide a tie-in to software licensing agreements only, Sentinel LDK supports additionally hardware based software protection by featuring Sentinel HL, the company’s newly released hardware-based software protection platform. When combined with Sentinel EMS, our enterprise-oriented, Web-based management system, both Sentinel RMS and LDK provide a complete solution for license management and software license enforcement.
Integrates perfectly with Sentinel RMS and LDK and is a market proven solution to protect your software code on your IoT product by encrypting it.
Sentinel Envelope provides:
• IP protection against reverse engineering
• Integrates perfectly with Sentinel RMS and LDK
• Available for several IoT platforms