intoPIX is a leading provider of innovative image compression, encryption and video transport technologies. intoPIX delivers cost-effective and flexible IP-cores (for Altera by Intel, Xilinx or ASIC), reference designs and SDKs to compress ultra-high resolution or high-speed videos using TICO Lightweight low complexity compression or JPEG2000 flexible and powerful compression. For any applications (capture, transmission, storage, playback) that require ultra-low-latency and lossless compression, whether the stream captured is in monochrome, raw-bayer or in color, intoPIX has the optimal solution to manage it. We support any resolutions from mobile, HD up to 4K, 8K or even more.
intoPIX intellectual property cores enable you to:
• support higher data streams (HD, 4K, 8K …) using the available pipeline bandwidth for latency-critical transmission (Cameras, Automotive, VR, Remote Monitoring, …).
• increase the number of streams or the stream resolution that could be supported in a multi-camera configuration.
• significantly reduce the internal video bandwidth (and power consumption) in systems such as mobile devices, cameras, and video devices.
• increase the storage or video- or frame-buffer capacity with cost-effectiveness.
• solve display link limitation on TV, monitor and mobile panels to carry larger resolutions than could be support by a display link with uncompressed images and video in real time.
• reduce the number of lanes in a sensor interface needed to transport a sensor stream in order to save power, cost, or both. Or even enable the usage of a lower link rate for applications where high link rates may not be possible.
For more information on how intoPIX enables industrial electronic manufactures to bring low cost, innovative products to market faster, visit us at the show.