The RasPiBox Open Prototyping Din Rail Raspberry Pi case is a DIN rail mountable enclosure with embedded prototyping plate designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi! The unit includes an internally mountable protoyping plate within the enclosure.
The prototyping area is ultra flexible - half of which is for THT parts and half of which is for SMD parts so you can wire up DIP chips, relays, and the like. Along the edges of the proto area, all the GPIO/I2C/SPI and power pins are connected and marked. You can connect your work via terminals with the world ouside the enclosure and the whole unit is DIN compatble and designed to fit within a control cabinet!
This kit also includes parts for a 5V/1.7A voltage regulator.
RasPiBox Open Plus Prototyping Din Rail Raspberry Pi case Features:
- milled cab rail enclosure (highest quality - made in Germany)
- top shell with transparent cover (optional with closed cover)
- for EN50022 DIN rails
- prototyping plate - fits perfectely in the enclosure
- 2x 2-pin terminal blocks
- 2x 3-pin terminal blocks
- 40 pole socket for the Raspberry Pi A+ , B+ , 2 B, 3 B
- SSOP and SOIC breakout area for integrated circuits
- 0805 and SOT23 breakout area for other SMD parts
- pcb contains a layout for a 5V voltage switching regulator
for Raspberry Pi model A+, B+, 2 B, 3 B and Zero only