Ultra-Small Android Player
Android is a true butterfly. The open Linux operating system is not just an option for smart phones but also for the Giada Q30 mini PC.
The internals of the Q30 mini PC from Giada Technology’ fanless line are hiding the latest technology. An Allwins A20 Cortex-A9 processor (a quad-core running at 1.6 GHz) forms the core of this little Android computer.
With its thick, black metal case, the mini PC is well suited to rough industrial environments. With its compact size of only 130x129x26 mm (D, W, H), it can also be placed in the smallest of spaces without any problems. Without the noisy fan, its energy consumption could be reduced to roughly 3 watts. In connection with the minimal heat produced, the Q30 fulfills all of the requirements that need to be fulfilled by an industrial PC.
Its compact size makes it ideally suited for applications using digital signage, because at 2 cm, it is so narrow that it can be left hidden behind any monitor.
An Overview of the Most Important Features:
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Allwinner A20 / ARM® Cortex A9 Quad-Core 4x 1,6 GHz
- Robust and maintenance-free
- Digital Sigange
- Installation into cabinets and kiosks
- In hospitals, banks, government offices and other institutions with noise-sensitive environments
- For controlling information flow for web-based and multimedia applications
- Multi-display environments