The modular tool for efficient eUICC life cycle management
The eUICC Profile Manager enables users to manage embedded SIMs (eUICCs) throughout their entire life cycle:
- Load, enable, disable, and delete eUICC profiles
- Scan and update file systems
- Create or delete EFs
- Scan and update application content
- Load, install, and delete applications
eUICC Profile Manager enables users to manage embedded SIMs (eSIMs/eUICCs) throughout their
entire life cycle in a reliable and easy to set up lab environment. It supports the GSMA eUICC specifications for M2M and for consumer devices. Devices with embedded UICCs can be provisioned or configured over a cellular network connection established by a network simulator. If the (e)UICC is removable, a setup variant with the COMPRION Network Bridge supersedes the use of mobile equipment and simulator hardware. This modularity enables the adaption to the respective test environment.
eUICC Profile Manager enables MNOs and eUICC manufacturers in performing remote SIM provisioning scenarios. Furthermore, it proves to be a vital tool for QA engines of device and module manufacturers in various industries.
The software consists of two components:
- The Profile Explorer option provides means to scan and update already provisioned profiles including remote file and application management (RFM and RAM). It uses the standard remote APDU structure for UICC-based applications, which means that it works with both eUICCs and UICCs.
- With the Profile Loader option, users can load, enable, disable, or delete profiles of M2M and consumer device eUICCs (type-specific versions offered).
All relevant secure channel protocols and all subscription management servers of both GMSA eUICC
realms are supported, which makes eUICC Profile Manager an essential all-round tool for anyone working with eUICCs.