- 3.5” CPU Board with combined cooling and mounting plate
- Intel® 6./7. Generation i7/i5/i3 or Celeron® processor
- Max. 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM memory and 8GB on-board memory (optional)
- USB, COM ports, SATA 6Gb/s, dual PCIe GbE
- Expansions: Two Full-size PCIe Mini card slots with mSATA support or on-board SIM holder
- Triple independent displays: HDMI (4K UHD), LVDS und internal DisplayPort
- Power input: 12VDC
- Operating temperature: -20°C~+60°C
- Embedded PC & display solutions
Benefit from more performance and intelligent integration
System integrators and users of embedded PCs and display solutions will soon benefit from the new version of the proven WAFER-ULT series from ICP Deutschland. More performance with low waste heat and a wide selection of Intel® Skylake and Kaby Lake processors are the main advantages of the 3.5" CPU board.
The performance of the new Intel® platforms for CPU and graphics has increased by over 10% and 30%, respectively. With a maximum waste heat of 15W TDP of the various Intel® i7 / i5 / i3 or Celeron® processors, users are spoilt for choice. Particularly striking is the ingenious integration of the cooling and mounting plate of the WAFER-ULT3 / ULT4. The special design of the mainboard allows the waste heat of soldered SoC, on the bottom of the board, to be discharged effectively and directly to the outside. In this way, particularly slim embedded systems can be implemented. Up to three independent displays can be connected for embedded display solutions. This is made possible by an HDMI (4K UHD resolution) and an LVDS interface as well as an internal DisplayPort (iDP). Via an optional adapter the iDP can be converted to HDMI or DP. The two PCIe Mini card slots can be used for expansions around WLAN, 3G / 4G or industrial mSATA modules. At the customer's request, ICP Deutschland also integrates an on-board 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM memory and provides the WAFER-ULT3 / ULT4 as a Ready-to-Use system.