Twice a year, the symposium SafeTRANS Industrial Day guarantees the transfer of knowledge as well as networking. Experts are presenting insights to industrial and academic state of the art. The SafeTRANS Industrial Day offers a forum for cross-domain exchange of experiences and to get in touch with the right person of important instituions.
Topics of past Industrial Days:
• Autonomous systems - Impact on processes, testing, certification, and legislation
• Development tools for multicore
• Safety management along supply chains
• Model-based testing and test automation
• Interaction of safety and security in embedded systems
The upcoming 24th SafeTRANS Industrial Day will take place in May 2018. More information about the last SafeTRANS Industrial Day in November 2017 on the subject
"Challenges for Safety:
- Cross-industry standards for safety and security of highly automated systems
- Resilient, learning, and evolutionary cyber-physical systems
- Cooperations in the face of cyber-threats "