The TA Inspector supports developers with verification of the target system’s behavior. This includes the inspection of both timing characteristic and resource consumption of an application on the target hardware. TA Inspector enables the automatic detection of divergences between a simulated system model and the developed code executed on the real target hardware.
Besides the detailed timing analysis, the TA Inspector provides a continuous and automatic validation of defined and reusable timing requirements. This is achieved by a seamless integration of the TA Inspector into the build and testing process. Automatically generated validation reports give project managers and customers a precise status of the quality of the delivered product.
Use the TA Inspector for:
- Automated evaluation of imported hardware traces by consideration of predefined timing and resource consumption requirements
- Reconstruction of a timing model from a hardware trace
- Fast system health status detection
- Identification and analysis of critical scenarios
- Helpful instrument for detecting bottlenecks and possible points of failure in the application software or operating system