Cryptographic systems use algorithms, keys, and digital signatures to prevent cyber security attacks. Exposure
anywhere in the supply chain is an opportunity to compromise one, if not all devices. DLM Enterprise is a
complete end-to-end security solution to protect devices and their critical assets across all lifecycle phases.
DLM is a high assurance encrypted network for managing digital trust assets and cryptographic operations across global manufacturing supply chains enabling organizations to share critical assets without the risk of unauthorized copies and compromise. Using the DLM network, ISS offers several security services including:
- Digital Signing Service - Detect tampered software and issue trusted commands
- Supply Chain Asset Management - Securely inject keys, certificates, and data into devices across distributed global manufacturing supply chains
- Certificate Authority - Generate x.509 and custom certificates to identify manufacturers, integrators, and end users.
- Over-the-Air (OTA) Updates - Distribute software updates and digital trust assets to fielded devices.
- Automotive V2X/C2X Certificates - The first and only automotive root certificate authority and provider
of production V2X and C2X digital certificates