Requirements-based Testing for Simulink/TargetLink models and production code
BTC EmbeddedTester BASE is an ISO 26262 compliant tool for creating, managing and executing test cases on model and code level (MIL/SIL/PIL). With features like the connection to requirements management tools or the integrated coverage analysis, BTC EmbeddedTester BASE is your one-stop solution for Requirements-based Testing of Simulink/TargetLink models and generated or handwritten production code.
Thanks to the tight integration with BTC EmbeddedSpecifier, it is also possible to benefit from the power of formalized requirements directly inside the requirements-based testing process, e.g. by automatically generating test cases from requirements, or by performing a formal test which automatically analyzes all test runs against all requirements.
A complete API combined with a flexible plugin concept allows adaptation and enhancement of BTC EmbeddedTester BASE features in order to address specific project needs.
- Automatic analysis of the test architecture on model and code level
- Unique integration with dSPACE TargetLink
- Direct connection to requirements management tools like DOORS or PTC Integrity
- Intuitive and efficient test case design with BTC TestComposer
- Automatic test execution on MIL/SIL/PIL incl. report generation
- Coverage reports for requirements coverage, model coverage and code coverage
- Automatic generation of debug environments for Simulink, TargetLink and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Available Add-Ons: Formal Test and Requirements-based Test-Generation