uSSL Software Stack
Portable ANSI C software stack implementing standards based SSL, PKI, crypto, hashing, and network protocols. Targeted for embedded systems and devices, uSSL employs proven interoperable features to securely authenticate and cryptographically secure end-to-end system transactions. uSSL can be easily integrated with existing or new applications, and can be tailored to enable a subset of the supported protocols to achieve the lowest possible memory footprint.
uSSL includes self-test support for integration, test, and compatibility verification. uSSL includes a network adaptation layer to integrate with a variety of TCP stacks, wired and wireless networks. uSSL is interoperable with back-end Linux and Windows SSL-ware.
Upgrades to existing applications employing legacy proprietary encryption schemes, can use uSSL to strengthen security and interoperability. Existing applications can be merged with uSSL features to preserve investment in existing applications and protocols.
- SSL3 and TLS 1.2 server and client protocol support
- Sample server and client applications
- Supported crypto and hash functions include: RSA, 3DES, AES, ARC4, SHA1, SHA2, MD2, MD4, MD5
- X.509 certificate processing, signing, verification
- Portable ANSI C
- Integrated memory manager for zero heap solution
- Certbuilder toolkit option to generate, manage and embed X509 device certificates
- Small RAM and ROM footprint perates on low-power 16, and 32 bit microcontrollers
- Integrated with 3rd party RTOS and TCP stacks, with pre-built x86 GCC and IAR projects
- Smart meter
- Energy management gateways
- EVSE Charging Stations
- SCADA telemetry
- M2M WiFi and Cellular modules
- Payment Card Industry point-of-sale terminals
- Gaming Industry terminals and printers
- Industrial Control and Machine-to-Machine
- Network appliances