The MicroSplatch™ embedded antenna is perfect for remote controls, pagers and compact data transmission devices. It is available in the 403MHz, 418MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz, 916MHz and 2.4GHz bands. The antenna’s affordable price and reflow-compatible package makes it an excellent choice for cost-sensitive applications.
Available in 2017 is a new dual-band version that can be used to operate with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 802.1504 and other wireless systems in the 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequencies in one antenna design.
• Dual-Band: 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz
• Very low cost
• Ultra-compact package: fits inside remote controls, pagers and other handheld devices
• Affordable: priced for cost-sensitive applications
• Reflow compatible: withstands oven temperatures up to 260°C
• Available on Tape and Reel for cost effective high volume production
• Wide temperature range
• Direct PCB attachment
• Ideal for concealed / internal mounting
• Perfect for compact portable devices
• Resistant to proximity effects