Elatec’s TWN4 MultiTech HF Mini Reader is designed for integration into machines, handheld computers or any other human interface devices such as displays, panels, etc. The focus has especially been set on size, flexibility and price. Thanks to its compact dimensions, integration directly on a PC board is possible. The TWN4 Simple Protocol enables quick software development cycles. All host communication is done via USB or asynchronous serial CMOS/TTL interface. The module offers positions for placement of two LEDs that can be controlled by software.
An external Secure Access Module (SAM) is supported for enhanced security and cryptographic performance. This enables the application to perform secure transactions.
- 3.15 – 5.5 V DC
- Powerful SDK for writing Apps which are executed directly on the reader
- Infield Upgradeable
- Direct chip-commands support
- Onboard 18kB flash storage
- Compact design (33x30x11mm)
- Integrated antenna
- USB, 4 x GPIO, Serial (logical level 3.3V, CMOS 5V tolerant), SPI, Clock/Data, Wiegand, 1-Wire
- A development board for interface evaluation of the TWN4 MultiTech HF mini reader can be obtained additionally
- Firmware based on versatile TWN4 technology
- Supports connection of ISO7816 compatible SAM cards
- Industrial operating temperature: -25°C to +80°C
- Pin Compatible Upgrade from Mini Reader T3MR-F
- Step Model Data on request