ALL-IN-ONE HMI (+ I/O CONTROL) SOLUTION
The Clairitec all-in-one Human-Machine Interface (+ I/O control) solution is a complete system - containing hardware, software & command sets - which enables engineers and developers to integrate ready-to-be-installed TFT display modules or programmable display & controller terminals with integrated inputs/outputs into their machines and devices and to create - very fast and easily - a completely customized graphic & touchscreen user interface for them.
2 APPLICATION TYPES
Add TFT display modules to your devices and - with our software program - create a customized graphic & touchscreen user interface for them.
Add-on system, complementing and being steered by the mainboard of your device through a set of provided commands & via serial connection RS232, CAN2.0B, USB.
Intelligent Displays & HMI Boards
(2) HMI + I/O CONTROL
Add TFT display & controller terminals with integrated inputs/outputs to your devices and - with our software program - create a customized graphic & touchscreen user interface for them.
Either as add-on version (the controller terminals are steered by the mainboard of your device through a set of provided commands & via serial connection RS232, RS485, CAN2.0B, USB) or as standalone version (the controller terminals contain a programmable board upon which you can program your main application).
Programmable Intelligent Displays
HMI DESIGN SOFTWARE & CONTROL COMMANDS
With the help of our HMI design software program GraphConverter, you create your own, customized graphic & touchscreen user interface for all Clairitec HMI modules:
- Compile and manage your graphic library (graphic elements, images, text fonts).
- Create the different pages of your user interface by placing objects (graphic elements, images, touch zones, text zones, etc.) on a virtual display with the help of the “WYSIWYG” HMI Editor.
- Upload your project into the internal memory of your Clairitec HMI module.
Through a provided set of commands, which you integrate into the main code of your main application, you then steer your graphic & touchscreen user interface:
- Commands to display images and change screens
- Commands to draw forms with pixels (lines, rectangles, curves, etc.)
- Commands to write texts
For the Programmable Intelligent Display, a second set of commands is provided, allowing you to control the integrated inputs/outputs of the terminal:
- Commands to activate/deactivate inputs/outputs
- Commands to read inputs values
- Commands to request feedback from outputs
All the provided commands are already pre-programmed in C, allowing you to directly integrate them into your code if you work in this programming language. Otherwise, the commands are also provided in form of byte sequences, which allows you to adapt them to any high-level programming language of your choice.
QUALITY & SERVICES
With Clairitec, you chose high-quality products for a long-term and industrial use:
- At least 10 years of supply period
- High-quality components
- Made in France
- EMC prequalified modules (Programmable Intelligent Displays and Intelligent Displays)
Moreover, originating as an electronic engineering bureau, Clairitec proposes you many different additional services around their products and solution:
- Custom product adaptions (using a different display model, adding a WiFi module, etc.)
- Design of customized graphic elements for your HMI (icons, background images, etc.) or entire HMI creation
- Supplementary engineering (programming of all HMI functions in your main application, new product creation, etc.)