Linx Technologies makes wireless simple by developing and manufacturing wireless products that are easy for engineers of all skill levels to use. The company's RF modules, remote controls, antennas, evaluation kits and master development systems feature straightforward hardware configuration and clear documentation. Linx products make it simple to integrate wireless features without the hassle and expense of engineering RF functionality from scratch.
Linx strives to make every engineer a hero in record time™ by minimizing risk, delays and technical challenges for design engineers to implement wireless in their products. Unlike other module producers, every aspect of our product and design experience is specifically crafted to achieve Wireless Made Simple®.
Linx's Antenna Factor division has the industry's broadest selection of antennas for a wide variety of applications. For customers with specialized needs, custom antennas and design services are available along with simulations of antenna performance to speed development.
With the addition of Smartlinx®, an Internet of Things (IoT) solution, Linx offers solutions from the wireless componentry and electronics to cloud services, data management and user interface solutions. With this customers can remotely connect and control, record, store, analyze, and visualize their information. Linx’s flexible Smartlinx® IoT platform offers custom web and smart device application tailored for the customers’ applications. Performance made affordable.
Linx is based in Oregon with design teams in Pennsylvania and Oregon. The company is owned by Argosy Private Equity, a private equity firm based near Philadelphia.
- Highest integrity with everyone: Integrity is never compromised in our daily work. We pride ourselves on doing the right thing. We ensure that our work benefits the communities where we operate.
- Profit is not the goal, it is the byproduct: Linx focuses on first providing the best quality products and service for the customer. In order, we focus on safety, quality, delivery and cost. We focus on delivering long-term benefits to customers and sustaining loyal, productive customer relationships.
- Empower every engineer to become a hero: Linx helps to make the customer’s experience of implementing technology as simple as possible from the design of the product, to documentation and support, to ensuring the product is shipped timely without error. Every time we interact with a customer their experience with us should be positive.
- Market leadership by thinking differently and innovatively: Linx focus on delivering a better offering to customers by being exceptionally well in all aspects from engineering, to sales, to operations. By asking what our customers value, what can we do better and delivering on that improvement.
- We can do that: Linx has a bias for taking action by recognizing problems and opportunities. Employee’s suggest solutions and take initial steps while getting supervisor approval, rather than present issues and then waiting for direction We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and can do attitude, while maintaining focus on what is most important. Employees need to be able to prioritize and to act with a sense of urgency when needed.
- We are humble team players: No ego. Linx has a “we” instead of “I” mentality. We work collaboratively with customers, suppliers, and fellow associates at all levels toward mutual objectives. A blameless environment is maintained by focusing on issues rather than seeking to find who is at fault.
We learn by doing: Employees take the initiative to growth professionally by acquiring new skills and abilities, embracing and executing on strength assignments and proactively seeking and working on gaps in knowledge and skills. We invest in the education and development of our team.
Linx Technologies offers you products from these product groups:
- Hardware (1192)
- Tools (487)