MemxPro provides reliable DRAM and industrial flash memory and storage solutions with integrated design services to cater for the highly customized needs of industrial OEM customers. Products are used in a variety of applications including automation and manufacturing, environmental control, military and aerospace, network and communications, automotive and transportation, medical & healthcare, gaming, retail and more.
With an experienced R&D project team, MemxPro’s in-house developed VLSI, firmware, software and hardware devices, and high-quality industrial-grade storage solutions are developed under rigorous design and manufacturing procedures and quality management system practices. At present, MemxPro’s main product lines focus on DRAM and flash memory storage devices through established DRAM and Flash interfaces and support various capacities. MemxPro strive to deliver high-quality products and unsurpassed service, becoming one of the leading brands for industrial memory solutions around the world.
Proven R&D Team Capabilities
- Years of experiences in controller and FPGA custom development.
- Expertise in storage module product development for industrial demanding applications.
- In-house firmware, software, driver, PCB layout and hardware housing customized for performance or feature enhancements.
- In-house flash/DRAM hardware functional testing tools and able to provide complete certification services.
Trusted Quality and Reliability
- 100% pre-shipment inspection with diagnostic firmware to assure full functionality.
- All test results recorded along with serial numbers for documentation and traceability.
- Designed with 30µ" gold finger thickness and industrial-grade materials for better quality high- speed signals.
- A tightly controlled and organized production and assembly.
- 5-year product longevity support for longer product life cycles.
- Responsive customer services for high-mix, low-volume and time-to-market custom design and manufacturing requirements.
Strong FAE teams to solve tough design and application challenges for product selection, functionality, installation, and safety standard, etc.