DIRIS – Industrial Quality OEM Video Systems
Optimize video capabilities and reliability of your product with reduced complexity!
The company X-SPEX is developer and manufacuturer of the “DIRIS“ OEM video system. This is a collection of components for recording, processing, transmitting/streaming, and playing of video and audio for industrial grade applications. Control of DIRIS system can be performed either by buttons+LEDs and/or serial interface and/or network (incl. WIFI and/or UMTS/LTE). DIRIS systems for OEM customers are easy to manage and easy to integrate into products and applications.
At the Embedded World 2018 exhibition X-SPEX presents enhanced functions of the DIRIS B02-Boards
- Inputs: analog, HDMI/DVI, HD-SDI, Camera Link, BCON (supplier Basler)
- Konfigurable zoom
- Text overlay
- Simultaneous output to HDMI monitor and LVDS display
- Individualization/branding (grafics, text, font, ...) can be performed by OEM-Kunden themselves
Configurations options of the DIRIS B02-Boards comprise perfectly matched interfaces for product integration. Typical individual components are NOT needed, like display controller und text generator. Du to the small size of just 100 mm * 80 mm the DIRIS B02-Board ist well suited for integration into small products.
Application areas are industrial, medical, security, traffic applications and others.
DIRIS Product Groups
- DIRIS-Board compact PCB (multiple sizes) for housing integration into customers products
- DIRIS-Box independent, stand-alone devices with standard interfaces
- ZP moduls autonomous battery management for batteries and SuperCaps
- IO adapters standard sockets with ESD protection for rapid prototyping and simple product integration
- cables for internal and external connections, …
The modular concept of the DIRIS OEM video platform enables customer specific variations of standard products.
DIRIS Product Features
DIRIS B02-Board provide the enhanced functions stated above plus the following general features …
- 3 resolution classes: SD to FullHD
- low propagation delay of 100 ms max. from video input to output (0 ms with 0-Delay option)
- Various storage options: internal, SD-card, USB, SATA
- Video recording in H.264-format
- JPG pictures during the video recording (also Picture-In-Picture-Mode)
- stereo audio, incl. microphone and headphone amplifier
- Auto-Split – Automatic splitting of long shots
- Pre-Trigger – record up to 60 seconds from the past
- real time clock (RTC) with configurable video overlay format
- State information as a display overlay
- direct connection of LVDS display
- 2x PWM+EN for brightness control of camera light and display backlight
- (remote) control at the device and/or serial interface and/or IP network (WIFI and UMTS/LTE option)
- Touch operation on display
- Connection of 4 buttons (resp. 2x buttons plus rotary encoder) for control
- Connection of 2x 2-Color LED (memory and status) and 1x LED (power) for status signaling
- configuration by menu, file or interface
- Software update by storage device or network
- Input voltage 5..24(36) V
- temperature range -20..+80 °C (-40..85°C optional)
- careful layout for high signal integrity and very good EMI properties
“MADE IN GERMANY“ – development and production in Germany!
X-SPEX GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Modules (618)
- M2M/Connectivity (305)
- Electronic displays (278)
- Systems for various applications (291)
- Tools (417)
- Services (536)