GWR High Speed Routers
GWR High Speed Cellular Router Series has been specially designed for those applications where high speed data transfers (up to 100 Mbps) over Cellular network are required. Complete series is based on reliable and high performance hardware platform using powerful microprocessor.
What GWR High Speed series inherited is the basic concept of GWR cellular router series – reliability comes first. Therefore all router models have dual SIM card support. This router series also supports additional Wi-Fi option.
You can choose the most appropriate one for you for sure, between numerous models of these routers: with 1 or 4 Ethernet ports and ADSL2+ port or 2 or 5 Ethernet ports (without ADSL2+) bundled with Wi-Fi. GWR High Speed Cellular Routers feature Layer 3 switches with fast forwarding done via hardware and fully support VLANs (802.1Q). GWR High Speed series is equipped with LCD display enabling user-friendly monitoring and network control with screensaver functionality. With a robust all-metal case and top quality components inside, durability of the product is guaranteed.
- Multiple broadbang WAN access (LTE, UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+, ADSL2+, Wi-Fi)
- Dual SIM card support
- The whole set of advanced WAN settings
- Cumulocity Cloud support
- VPN (GRE, IPsec and OpenVPN) tunnel support provides powerful options for network expansion and secures data transfer over the cellular network.
- Serial-to-IP feature gives possibility to connect, control and perform data acquisition from almost any device with serial RS232 port. In addition to this feature,
- Full control over device - easy to use web interface, CLI, detailed log, SMS control feature, partial and full configuration Export/Import and remote management and monitoring software provide wide range of management functionalities.
- Chroot environment enables users to create their own applications adding new functionality. Support for shell scripts, LUA, Python, Perl and compiled C/C++ executables. Allows access to device peripherals from user’s space.
RF characteristics - GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE
800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz (GenAir/Cinterion module)
800/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz (Huawei module)
900/1800/2100 MHz (GenAir/Centurion module)
850/900/1900/2100 MHz (Huawei modules)
900/2100 MHz or 850/900/1900/2100 MHz (Huawei modules, depending on the model)
900/1800 MHz (GenAir/Cinterion module)
850/900/1800/1900 MHz (Huawei modules)
LTE DL: 100Mbps, UL: 50Mbps
UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ DL: 42Mbps, UL: 5.76Mbps (GenAir/Centurion module); DL: 42 or 21.6 or 14.4 Mbps, UL: 5.76Mbps (Huawei modules, depending on the model)
GSM/GPRS/EDGE DL: 384 Kbps, UL: 384 Kbps (GenAir/Centurion module); DL: 236.8Kbps, UL: 236.8Kbps (Huawei modules)
Important note: All DL/UL speeds are given as speeds defined by standards. Actual speeds may vary and are not guaranteed.
- Wireless Standards: 802.11b/g/n
- Modes: Access point, Client
- Receive Sensitivity: 54 Mbps / -75.7 dBm and 11 Mbps / -88.7 dBm
- Transmit power: 18.1 dBm max
- Wireless Security: 64/128/256-bit WEP, TKIP or AES keys; WPA and WPA2
Interfaces and connectors
- 1 x embedded interface GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/ HSPA+/DC-HSPA+/LTE (depending on the router model)
- Dual SIM slots (Push – Push)
- GSM: 2xSMA female connectors (50 Ω) for external antennas
- Wi-Fi: RP-SMA male connector (50 Ω) for external antenna
- 1, 2, 4 or 5 x Ethernet interface 10/100 Base-T (depending on the router model)
- 1 x ADSL2+ interface (depending on the router model)
- 1 x Serial RS-232 interface
- 1 x USB Host 2.0 interface
- LCD information available: Present/active SIM, GSM provider, SMS available, roaming, signal strength/quality, GSM technology, interfaces, uptime, IP addresses, firmware version
- LCD view port (W x H): 67 mm x 39 mm, LCD viewing angle: 6 o’clock
- Display turn on button enabling IP addresses listing or firmware version
- 12 VDC, 2A
- Operating temperature: -20° C to +70° C
- Storage temperature: -40° C to +85° C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- IP rating: IP30
- Ethernet Isolation: 1.5 kV RMS
- Serial Port Protection (ESD): 15 kV
- Plastic coated 0.8 mm steel sheet, optional DIN rail mounting kit
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 160 mm x 100 mm x 31.5 mm
- Weight: up to 0.6 kg depending on a model