GWR High Speed Cellular Router Series
GWR High Speed cellular router series has been specially designed for those applications where high speed data transfers (up to 100 Mbps) over Cellular network are required. Complete series is based on reliable and high performance hardware platform using ARM Cortex-A8 microprocessor. All router models have dual SIM card support. This router series also supports additional WiFi option.
You can choose the most appropriate one for you for sure, between numerous models of these routers: with 1 or 4 Ethernet ports and ADSL2+ port or 2 or 5 Ethernet ports (without ADSL2+) bundled with Wi-Fi. GWR High Speed series is now improved with LCD display enabling user-friendly monitoring and network control. With a robust all-metal case and top quality components inside, durability of the product is guaranteed.
All of the GWR High Speed models can be tailored just for you – customization is an important part of our final product.
• Dual SIM card support
• The whole set of advanced WAN settings
• VPN (GRE, IPsec and OpenVPN) tunnel support provides powerful options for network expansion and secures data transfer over the cellular network.
• With Serial-to-IP feature it is possible to connect, control and perform data acquisition from almost any device with serial RS232 port. In addition to this feature,
• Easy to use web interface, CLI, detailed log, SMS control feature, partial and full configuration Export/Import and remote management and monitoring software provide wide range of management functionalities.
• Chroot environment enables users to create their own applications adding new functionality. Supports for Bash (shell) scripts, compiled C/C++ executables, LUA, Python, Perl
RF characteristics - GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE
800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz (Sierra Wireless module)
800/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz (Huawei module)
900/2100MHz MHz (Sierra Wireless module)
850/900/1900/2100 MHz (Huawei module)
850/900/1900/2100 MHz (Huawei module)
900/1800/1900 MHz (Sierra Wireless module)
850/900/1800/1900 MHz or 850/900/1900/2100 MHz (Huawei modules)
LTE DL: 100Mbps, UL: 50Mbps
HSPA+ DL: 21Mbps, UL: 5.76Mbps (Sierra Wireless module); DL: 42 or 14.4 Mbps, UL: 5.76Mbps (Huawei module, depending on the model)
EDGE DL: 236.8Kbps, UL: 236.8Kbps
Important note: All DL/UL speeds are given as speeds defined by standards. Actual speeds may vary and are not guaranteed.
Wireless Standards: 802.11b/g/n
Modes: Access point, Client
Receive Sensitivity: 54 Mbps / -75.7 dBm and 11 Mbps / -88.7 dBm
Transmit power: 18.1 dBm max
Wireless Security: 64/128/256-bit WEP, TKIP or AES keys; WPA and WPA2
Interfaces and connectors
• 1 x embedded interface HSPA/HSPA+/LTE (depending on the router model)
• Dual SIM slots (Push – Push)
• GSM: 2xSMA female connectors (50 Ω) for external antennas
• Wi-Fi: RP-SMA male connector (50 Ω) for external antenna
• 1, 2, 4 or 5 x Ethernet interface 10/100 Base-T (depending on the router model)
• 1 x ADSL2+ interface (depending on the router model)
• 1 x Serial RS-232 interface
• 1 x USB Host 2.0 interface
LCD information available: Present/active SIM, GSM provider, SMS available, roaming, signal strength/quality, GSM technology, interfaces, uptime, IP addresses, firmware version
LCD view port (W x H): 67 mm x 39 mm, LCD viewing angle: 6 o’clock
12 VDC, 2A; Barrel connector
• Operating temperature: -20° C to +70° C
• Storage temperature: -40° C to +85° C
• Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
• IP rating: IP30
• Ethernet Isolation: 1.5 kV RMS
• Serial Port Protection (ESD): 15 kV
Plastic coated 0.8 mm steel sheet, optional DIN rail mounting kit
Dimensions and weight
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 160 mm x 100 mm x 31.5 mm
• Weight: up to 0.6 kg depending on a model