Multifunction electronic enclosures
Highly innovative modular enclosures system which can be configured to meet all the requirements of today’s man-machine interfaces.
- aesthetic and ergonomic design
- uniquely, the operator can decide to use the electronics as a mobile or as a stationary unit
- plenty of space for operating elements, graphic displays and touch screens (S: 6.4"/16 cm, M: 8.4"/21 cm, L: 10.4"/26 cm)
- available with either flat or high bottom part for individual installation configurations, interfaces, cable inputs and outputs etc.
- optional front panel styles: ABS cover and flat panel, aluminium front panel and glass panel for touch screens
installation of tablets on demand
- protection class IP 54 with sealing gaskets (accessory)
- internal fastening pillars for PCBs and components
- ordered as individual components for multiple configurations:
- mobile (1)
with/without battery compartment (5 x AA), accessible from the outside, incl. protection against incorrect insertion as well as anti-rotation device; user-friendly design with attractive flat styling in the handle area; finger recesses on the underside ensure a secure grip
- enclosures with base or flat wall suspension element (2)
for data transmission and charging the enclosure snaps into base or flat wall suspension element; contacts available as accessories; operating panel can be mounted either vertically or horizontally; the ergonomically inclined base offers plenty of space for electronics
- desk-top screwed (3)
operating panel inclined by 20° whether vertically or horizontally mounted; hidden screw fixing; the ergonomically inclined base offers plenty of space for connectors and cable glands; rubber feet supplied with the case ensures non-slip desktop positioning
- desk-top/wall mounting, secured by latch lock (4)
unique interface between a stationary and a mobile component; simplified assembly by snap-in interfaces; the ergonomically inclined base offers plenty of space for plug connectors, electronics as well as wiring; base freely accessible; direct wall mounting of the base; mobile unit can be mounted either vertically or horizontally
- installation enclosures (5)
if the architectural standards are particularly high, i.e. in historically buildings, INTERFACE-TERMINAL enclosures can also be harmoniously integrated in walls or front panels; installation in plant and machinery is also possible; easy wall installation with installation assembly kit; our speciality: enclosures and design frames in individual colours and designs e.g. wood finish.