Prozessor: Texas Instruments AM335x
DIDO is a ready-to-use CPU module based on a high performance CortexTM -A8 applikation processor. The processors DA VINCI DM814x or SITARA AM378x from Texas Instruments can be used.
DIDO is the top level product from DAVE Embedded Systems for this processor family. Further on the modules NAON and MAYA are available, which are based on the same CPU family and will be used, when less interfaces are required or when an even more compact module is necessary.
DIDO is an outstanding solution for a high range of applications where connectivity, rich user-interfaces and computing are required. Especially the numerous possibilities for video processing make it the first choice in industrial electronics, security systems, home automation and medical applications.
NAON is the top product of DAVE Embedded Systems's performance line. lt is designed to be easily integrated in customer's new and existing embedded systems. The inexpensive stacking connectors and the small form factor are also advantages. The backward compatibility with DAVE Embedded Systems's CPU modules NAON, LIZARD und Zeefer make it possible to scale the processor performance according to the actual requirements.
- CPU-Module based on Texas Instruments DA VINCI – SITARA CPU family
- Processor AM3781/2/4 or DM8146/7/8
- ARM Cortex-A8 architecture at 1 GHz
- NEON Multimedia PowerVR® SGX Graphics Accelerator
- DSP C674 on chip (only DA VINCI)
- Hardware-video decoding and -video encoding
- Up to 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Flash NOR and Flash NAND on board
- Serial ATA Interface
- PCIexpress interface
- 2 x USB Host, 1 x USB OTG
- 2 x SD/MMC
- 3 x UART, 2 x I²C, 1 x SPI, 1 x I²S
- High-end CAN Controller (protocol version 2.0B), second CAN port optional
- Fast Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Display Subsystem HD up to 1080p
- Direct Camera Interface 16 bit
- Video Processing Front End (VPFE), 16-bit Video Input Port
- Touch Screen Controller
- Small form factor 70mm x 60mm
- 3.3V GPIO available
- Very powerful – high processor performance at low power requirements
- Power supply 3.3V, 1.8V controller on board
- Backwards compatible with Zefeer, LIZARD and NAON
- Extended temperature range available (-40°C...+85°C)
- Support for Windows C7, Linux and Android