The TA Optimizer allows a model-based software deployment on processor hardware and automated multi-criteria optimization of embedded systems. Individual requirements can be specified and multiple configuration settings can be optimized simultaneously. For automatic software deployment on the target platform, TA Optimizer detects automatically sufficient software partitioning and allocation policies. Additionally, TA Optimizer allows automatic task parallelization for full usage of multi-core system’s potential. This allows an optimal migration from single- to multi-core systems as well as the improvement of existing multi-core systems.
Use the TA Optimizer for:
•Partitioning and allocation of software fragments to individual cores
•Automatic task parallelization in multi-core processors
• Partitioning and allocation of AUTOSAR software components to cores under considerations of system’s design constraints
• Partitioning approaches with minimal modifications of the system design
• Automatic periodic-offset task assignment for an optimal distribution of the load of periodic tasks
• Analysis of design space and conduct of comprehensive trade-off analysis
• Evaluation of different software designs
• Creation of policies for an optimal multi-core solution over different platforms
• Automatize OS configuration and software deployment
• Automatic task priority optimization for improvement of timing results.
• Automatic optimization of cooperation/preemption level for improvements of cooperative scheduling
• Automatic preemption points placement for cooperative tasks for an optimal cooperation level between cooperative tasks