The Trenz Electronic TE0808 "UltraSOM+" is a high-performance, industrial-grade System on module delivering a host of advanced technologies packed into an extremely compact 52 mm x 76 mm form factor. It integrates Xilinx's groundbreaking, new Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC with up to 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM main memory with 32-Bit width, up to 512 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation and assembly options to add a further volatile or non-volatile memory. Supported are Micron XTRMFlash and Spansion/Cypress HyperRAM or HyperFlash devices.
Also integrated is an onboard switch-mode power delivery subsystem which includes 14 DC/DC converters and 13 LDO regulators controlled by an ultra-low power MCU to provide flexible power-saving modes. Rugged board-to-board stacking connectors provide a total of 480 terminals supporting high-speed transceivers I/O to the processing system and programmable logic in the FPGA. An ultra-low jitter PLL provides all the required clocks for the 20 Multi-gigabit transceivers.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU9EG 900 pin package (ZU4EV, ZU5EV, ZU7EV, ZU6EG, ZU15EG)
- Rugged for high shock and vibration
- max. 4 GByte 32-Bit DDR4
- max. 2 x 32 MByte Hyper RAM
- max. 512 MByte SPI Boot Flash Dual Parallel
- max. 256 MByte XTRMFlash (or HyperFlash)
- User I/O's
- MIO: 65, HD: 48 (all), HP: 96 (2 banks)
- Serial transceiver: GTR 4 (all) + GTH 16 (all)
- GT clocks, SYSMON I2C
- PLL clock inputs and outputs
- Size: 52 x 76 mm, 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- B2B connectors: 3 x 160 pin
- Si5345 - 12 output PLL
- All power supplies on board, single 3.3V Power required
- 14 on-board DCDC regulators and 13 LDO’s
- MSP430 power monitor and controller
- LP, FP, PL separately controlled power domains
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- Support for all boot modes (except NAND)
- Support for any combination of PS connected peripherals
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization available plus high volume prices on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.