The Trenz Electronic TE0808 is an industrial-grade MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+, 2 GByte (4 x 512 MByte) DDR4 SDRAM with 64-Bit width, 64 MByte (2 x 32 MByte) Flash memory for configuration and operation, 20 Gigabit transceivers, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
All this in a compact 5.2 x 7.6 cm form factor, at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU9EG-1FFVC900 ES (ES = Engineering Sample)
- ZU9EG 900 Pin Package
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- 4 x 512 MByte (2 GByte) 64-Bit DDR4 Speicher
- 2 x 256 MBit (2 x 32 MByte) SPI Boot Flash (dual parallel)
- User I/O
- 65 x MIO, 48 x HD (all), 156 x HP (3 banks)
- Serial transceiver: GTR 4 (all) + GTH 16 (all)
- GT clocks, I2C
- PLL clock inputs and outputs
- Size: 52 x 76 mm
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- B2B Connectors: 4 x 160 pin
- Si5345 - 12 output PLL
- All power supplies on board, single 3.3V Power required
- 14 on-board DC/DC regulators and 13 LDO's
- LP, FP, PL separately controlled power domains
- Support for all boot modes (except NAND) and scenarios
- Support for any combination of PS connected peripherals
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity.
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.