The Trenz Electronic TE0714 is an industrial-grade FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 35T (50T), 16 MByte QSPI Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than half a credit card, at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A35T-2CSG325I (XC7A50T-2CSG325I )
- Rugged for high shock and vibration
- Size 4 x 3 cm
- 16 MByte QSPI Flash memory
- Plug-on Modul mit 2 × 100-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 144 FPGA I/O's (max 68 differential)
- XADC Analog Input
- 4 GTP (high-performance transceiver) lanes
- Optimized I/O and power pins for good signal integrity
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption (AES)
- One user LED
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.