ARM Dual Cortex™-A7 module with LS102xA from NXP.
- Extended temperature range
- High-Speed communication via 3x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x PCle and 1x USB 3.0 interface
- Low power consumption (typ. 3 W)
- QorIQ Trust Architecture and ARM TrustZone
- IEEE 1588 support
- Security functions and QUICC Engine
The Embedded module TQMLS102xA, based on the processor LS102xA from NXP, combines the ARM Core Architecture with the QorIQ high speed communication technology. The integrated graphics controller supports applications with display and touch screen requirements.
For various applications such as networking, industrial automation and controls with requirements for fast and secure data processing, there are optimized CPU variants available.
With a Dual-Core ARM Cortex™ A7 core and a clock rate up to 2 x 1,0 GHz the TQMLS102xA provides a balanced ratio between high performance and power dissipation.