- Smart Recovery Utility 2nd generation Intel core processors (Sandy Bridge)
- Fanless design
- Built-in DDR3 SDRAM and industrial DOM
- 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports for network redundancy
- 2 PCI expansion slots for expansion modules
- 1 CompactFlash socket for storage expansion
- 4 high speed, system-bootable USB 2.0 ports
- 19 inch 2U rack-mountable case
- 100/240 VAC power inputs
- Ready-to-Run Linux or Windows Embedded Standard 7 platform
The DA-682A series of computers are x86 platforms with VGA, 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports, CompactFlash, USB, and two PCI ports for DA Series expansion modules. The DA-682A comes in a standard 19 inch 2U rack-mountable case. With their robust design, DA-682A computers are specialized for industrial automation applications: power substations, transportation and shipping, and oil and gas production and supply.
The DA-682A runs either Linux or Windows Embedded Standard 7, providing a friendly environment for developing sophisticated application software. Moxa’s ready-to-run software and readily available after-service support makes the programmer’s job easier, helping programmers develop bug-free code quickly and at a lower cost. In addition, the DA-682A also comes with three different CPU options, and basic models that allow system designers to install the DOM, RAM, and operating system according to their specific requirements. This is particularly flexible for building custom industrial solutions.
The DA-682A comes with 2 PCI ports that accept DA series expansion modules. Moxa provides a variety of communication modules for the DA series, including an 8-port RS-232/422/485 module, a 4-port 10/100 Mbps LAN module, and a universal PCI expansion module. This friendly design gives users the advantage of being able to swap out modules quickly and easily, making the DA-682A an ideal solution for a wide array of industrial automation applications.