- Oil and Gas Zone 2 Computer White PaperZone 2 certified for hazardous area applications
- Totally sealed IP66, NEMA 4X panel computer
- High performance Intel Dual Core Atom D525 1.8GHz platform with low power consumption
- Anti-scratch 19-inch sunlight viewable 1000 nits LCD panel
- Self-health diagnostics S/W package support remote preventive maintenance
- -40 to 60°C extended operation temperature (with built-in Intelligent Heater)
- Fanless, streamline enclosure design for high efficient heat dissipation
- Touchscreen control button to enable/disable touchscreen
- Optional WLAN, 100M Fiber optic connection
EXPC-1319 hazardous area panel computers are fanless, durable devices made for hazardous environments, whether indoors or out. The EXPC-1319 series features the Intel Atom dual core 1.8 GHz processor, with up to 4 GB of memory available to deliver high performance processing for hazardous locations as are frequently found in oil and gas fields. The EXPC-1319 is Zone 2 certified, and comes with two software-selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports alongside two Gigabit LAN ports, providing reliable serial and high speed Ethernet LAN transmissions with full network redundancy.
EXPC-1319 computers come with a patented, fanless, streamlined enclosure design that gives highly efficient heat dissipation, making this one of the most reliable industrial platforms available for harsh, hot outdoors environments. In addition, EXPC-1319 computers come with an expanded set of self-health diagnostics over SNMP, ideal for remote monitoring and control. Finally, these computers feature capacitive touch screen controls with glass-film-glass bonding, making them scratch-and glare-resistant and easily read even during the peak daylight hours.