1. KPA EtherCAT PCI Interface Boards
KPA EtherCAT PCI-Interface Board (EtherCAT Slave with PCI Interface) integrates a PC into a EtherCAT-network.
- ET1100 ASIC, no CPU for exact synchronisation
- Polling and interrupt handling
- Data transfer of 4,2 MByte/s
- Two adress-switches for position-independent addressing
- Support of serveral boards within one system
- Operating Systems(OS) as among others.: INtime, RTX, xPC Target
- Mailbox Protocols: CoE, EoE, FoE, SoE, VoE
- Distributed Clocks: Different scanning times
- Closed SDO access
- Automation, test benches in automotive industry, simulation-systems etc.
- PCI Board with compiled KPA EtherCAT Slave Stack
2. 4 CAN EtherCAT Gateway
4 CAN EtherCAT Gateways, which replace the PCI cards. Can be installed for reduction of cable lengths even into sensitive equipment.
- 4 independent CAN chanels optionally galvanically separated
- suitable for rough environments
- independend from operating system
- replacement for CAN PCI Board
- EtherCAT connections: 2 x M12, CAN connection: 4 x M12
- IP Level: IP 65
- Power Supply: 9...40V DC via M12
- Energy Consumption: 180mA@24VDC
- Operating temperature: 0...70° (industriell)
- Größe, mm: 124x100x36
- EMV-ILA*): Class B fulfilled
- Extension opportunities: DIN guide rail assembling; compatible for 19 inch 3U systems with adapter
- Identifier: 11-bit and 29-Bit format
- Data buffering: Adaptable with regard to size
- Aurate: Each audrate up to 1 MBit/s
- Galvanic Separation: 1,3 kV between all channels and housing mass
- Termination: Internal
*)EMV - Integration guide for realisation of electromagnetic compatibility in elektrical equipment of automotive industry.