KPA EtherCAT Slave stack is a software stack designed to run on microcontrollers, CPUs,
DSPs, FPGAs with or without any operating system. It is provided as a source code.
- For 8-, 16- and 32 Bit-micro Cs e. g.: 80C16x, x86, ARMx, ppc 52xx, ATmega128, Xilinx Microblaze, Sitara…
Operating Systems (for standard versions):
- INtime, Linux, QNX, RTX, VxWorks, Windows, Xenomai.
KPA Basic Version:
- Static Object Dictionary (OD)
- Without Operating System (OS)
- Flash size > = 55 kB, RAM size > = 3 kB.
KPA Standard Version:
- With OS abstraction layer
- CoE, FoE, EoE, SoE, VoE
- Automatic OD generation
- Flash size > = 75 kB, RAM size > = 8 kB.
- Documented architecture, API and samples, support
- Purely based on EtherCAT Norm and CTT.