CAST is a semiconductor IP developer, integrator, and aggregator with over 20 years of IP experience.
We offer many of the best-available choices for low-power, high-value IP. Designers use our cores to get to market quicker—and with less risk—for applications from industrial, automotive, and consumer embedded systems through the latest IoT, wearable, and mobile devices. Our product line features:
• 8051 MCUs — the fastest and the smallest available.
• BA2X 32-bit MCUs and MPUs — high performance with extreme code density.
• GZIP/ZLIB/Inflate Data Compression — fast, low-latency hardware compression & decompression.
• Video Compression — ultra-low-latency H.264 plus fast H.265.
• Image Compression — the widest variety: JPEG, Lossless, JPEG 2000.
• Connectivity — CAN FD, DisplayPort, networking, and more.
• Security — Hardware crypto engines for DES, AES, SHA, and MD5.
All the IP we offer is designed to make system integration and debugging straightforward, and we package every product with complete deliverables that help ensure easy and successful reuse. Choose soft RTL cores for ASICs or firm netlist cores for FPGAs from all leading vendors. Enjoy our simple and attractive royalty-free licensing.
Our engineering, sales, and support teams are among the most IP-experienced in the world. We not only build and deliver great products, but we work hard first to help you buy the best IP for your needs, then to help you succeed in using it.
Visit our booth or website or give us a call today to learn more.