Pericom® Semiconductor enables serial connectivity with the industry’s most complete solutions for the computing, communications, embedded, and consumer market segments. With products spanning analog, digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits, power management solutions and quartz-based frequency control products (FCP). Pericom's ICs and Quartz Crystal solutions are essential in the timing, switching, bridging and signal conditioning of high-speed signals essential to electronics of all kinds. Specifically, our products enable the products that run our technology-filled lives - from servers in cloud computing to mobile devices to the many different types of embedded applications.
Company headquarters are in Milpitas, California, with design centers and technical sales and support offices around the world. Pericom was Pericom is a qualified supplier to more than 100 of the world’s largest (Tier 1) corporations worldwide across networking, telecom, embedded, PC, server, storage, and consumer markets. Pericom was acquired by Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD) in Nov. 2015.
- Broad portfolio of vertically integrated connectivity, signal integrity and timing solutions
- Standards compliance, increased system reliability, and lowered system costs
- Unique signal conditioning solutions enable the full potential of the latest high-speed serial protocols
- Unique hybrid (quartz and silicon) based oscillator solutions for embedded applications
- Industry’s broadest portfolio PCI Express switching, bridging, muxing, and timing solutions
- Financially stable and meeting long term supply capability
Diodes Incorporated offers you products from these product groups:
- Components (333)