Mentor Graphics® is a leader in electronic design automation (EDA). We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. Mentor Graphics has the broadest industry portfolio of best-in-class products and is the only EDA company to offer design solutions for embedded software.
- Publicly held (NASDAQ: MENT)
- Founded 1981, headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon
- Revenue in last reported 12 months: about $ 1.15 billion
- Over 70 offices worldwide
Most electronics products today are a synthesis of hardware design and embedded software, and the embedded software is the main differentiator for product functionality and performance. As a result, embedded software has increased dramatically in electronic system design.
The Mentor Graphics Embedded Software Division enables embedded development for a variety of applications including automotive, industrial, smart energy, medical devices, and consumer electronics. Embedded developers can create systems with the latest processors and micro-controllers with commercially supported and customizable Linux-based solutions including the industry -leading Sourcery™ CodeBench and Mentor Embedded Linux products. For real-time control systems, developers can take advantage of the small-foot-print and low-power-capable Nucleus RTOS. For more information, visit www.mentor.com/embedded-software/.
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH, which take place as part of the embedded world program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Hardware (449)
- Software for hardware/software codesign (57)
- Test and verification software (187)
Software for software design (391)
- Debuggers (93)
- Simulators (106)
- Integrated development environments (130)
- Drivers (80)
- UML tools (28)
- Other software for software design (100)
- Compilers (109)
- Software libraries (185)
- Software for hardware design (103)
- Methods and tools for secure embedded systems (99)
- Hardware (1202)
Application software (518)
- Runtime environments (48)
- Middleware (115)
- Virtualization (54)
- Communication software (140)
- Real-time operating systems (234)
- Data security (81)
- Software, algorithms and OS for secure embedded systems (131)
- Services (738)