By leveraging more than 20 years of solid state storage design expertise, Greenliant Systems is dedicated to developing energy-efficient, highly reliable and secure storage solutions for the embedded systems and enterprise datacenter markets. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with product development in Santa Clara, Beijing, Shanghai and Hsinchu, and marketing teams in North America, Europe and Asia.
Greenliant is a major supplier of solid state storage and specialty memory products to leading automotive, industrial and networking companies.
Greenliant offers the following product lines, built to withstand the most extreme conditions, for long-life applications:
- NANDrive™ (eMMC, PATA/IDE, SATA) embedded solid state drives are high-endurance storage devices that combine Greenliant's industrial grade controller with NAND flash in a small form-factor, ball grid array (BGA) package.
- ArmourDrive™ (mSATA) solid state drives with power interrupt data protection offer the features and benefits of NANDrive on a small, removable printed circuit board (PCB) module, and are ideal for user data storage.
- G-card™ PCIe flash storage cards combine Greenliant’s advanced controller and an array of small form factor NANDrive™ solid state drives to provide high reliability, high performance and large capacity storage for demanding enterprise and Internet datacenter applications.
- NAND Controllers with advanced NAND flash memory management technology provide increased data integrity, powerful error correction capability and prolonged product life for high-reliability storage systems.
- Specialty Flash Memory includes the CSF™ (Concurrent SuperFlash™), Many-Time Programmable and SSF™ (Small-Sector Flash™) families, designed for application code storage that requires superior reliability, low power and a small footprint.
In May 2010, Greenliant Systems acquired the NANDrive, NAND Controller and Specialty Flash Memory assets of SST, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microchip Technology.