+++ Die Einträge in der Aussteller- & Produktdatenbank entsprechen dem Anmeldestand zur embedded world 2020. +++
Ekkono is an embedded edge machine learning engine, purpose-built for IoT (Internet of Things). The unique design makes it resource efficient with an unusually small footprint. Still, Ekkono does not compromise on functionality:
- Predictive analytics
- Anomaly detection
- Simulation of alternative scenarios
- Guaranteed confidence calculations on predictions
Ekkono is 100% software and totally platform-agnostic. It is designed for programmers and offers bindings to several programming languages (e.g. C, C# and Python). You need little to no data science background since it comes with tools that decorate data, select machine-learning technique, and optimize algorithms.
The use cases include predictive maintenance, self- healing of faults, alerts when a system deviates from normal behavior, scheduled rather than unscheduled maintenance, optimization of production and performance, more intuitive human-machine interaction, genuine personalization, and tailored recommendations.
This translates into money. Either by being one step ahead of an issue, or one step ahead of the competition:
- Less unscheduled downtime and maintenance
- Maximum performance through tailored optimization
- New business models and added-value services
- Lower communication cost
- Better use of available processing capacity
- Improved costumer loyalty through stickines