Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
Secure Thingz now offers the Secure Deploy architecture, the most advanced and integrated solution, to deliver the “Supply Chain of Trust.” The Secure Deploy architecture enables the protection of critical IP from design to deployment, ensuring:
• Simple management of critical intellectual property within the development process
• Secure key management targeted for development, manufacturing & applications
• Elimination of over-production and counterfeiting through constrained device programming
• Integration into tier-1 programming and manufacturing systems
• Support for secure microcontrollers and secure elements from leading silicon vendors
The Secure Deploy architecture delivers important benefits to stakeholders across the supply chain
Protection of IP from the moment of creation:
• Secured programming within hostile environments
• Inhibiting malware injection at production and in the field
• Global control of high-value IP to inhibit cloning and counterfeiting
• Secure key infrastructure flow across global stakeholders
• Key hierarchy development and management
• Maintaining OEM key & data sovereignty
• Minimal impact on existing production flow
• Secure update & patching of constrained devices
• Delivery of security-as-a-service
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Secure Thingz is the global domain expert in device security, embedded systems, and lifecycle management. In 2018, the company was acquired by IAR Systems Group AB, the future-proof supplier of software tools and services for embedded development. Secure Thingz is focused on delivering advanced security solutions into the emerging industrial Internet of Things, critical infrastructure, automotive and other markets.
The Secure Deploy™ architecture has been developed to solve the major security issues challenging the IoT. Secure Thingz solutions ensure a cost-efficient root of trust in low-cost microcontrollers to deliver a core set of critical services through the product lifecycle, alongside secure deployment, production and update infrastructure.
Building in security from the start of the design process is widely acknowledged as the optimal approach to tackling security challenges, and it starts with the creation of a security context that defines the application security. Embedded Trust is a security development environment, which simplifies the configuration of security, from the root of trust and key storage for a connected device to the creation of security profiles and projects. It leverages the secure hardware created by leading silicon providers to provide the low-level trust anchors and secure services needed for trustworthy IoT solutions.
Implementation of good security has traditionally been a challenge as it is not a core competency of most developers. With that in mind, Secure Thingz and IAR Systems introduced C-Trust, a new product that streamlines security implementation by making it part of a developer’s existing workflow. Extending security implementation from Embedded Trust to every application developer, C-Trust is offered as an extension to the industry-leading embedded development toolchain IAR Embedded Workbench. The integration enables designers to include security development as part of their day-to-day development workflow and more easily implement “security from inception” into their IoT device design.
Secure Thingz is a founding member and Executive Board member of the Internet of Things Security Foundation (www.iotsecurityfoundation.org), the leading global organization for IoT Security.