The EFM8BB3, part of the Busy Bee family of MCUs, is a performance line of 8-bit microcontrollers with a comprehensive analog and digital feature set in small packages. These devices offer state-of-the-art performance by integrating 12-bit ADC, internal temperature sensor, and up to two 12-bit DACs into small packages, making them ideal for general purpose applications. With an efficient, pipelined 8051 core with maximum operating frequency at 50 MHz, various communication interfaces, and four channels of configurable logic, the EFM8BB3 family is optimal for many embedded applications.
• Pipelined 8-bit 8051 MCU Core with 50 MHz operating frequency
• Up to 29 multifunction I/O pins
• One 12-bit/10-bit ADC
• Four 12-bit DACs with synchronization and PWM capabilities
• Two low-current analog comparators with built-in reference DACs
• Internal temperature sensor
• Internal 49 MHz and 24.5 MHz oscillators accurate to ±2%
• Four channels of Configurable Logic
• 6-channel PWM / PCA
• Six 16-bit general-purpose timers
• Consumer electronics
• Precision instrumentation
• Power management and control
• Industrial control and automation
• Smart sensors
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Silicon Labs is a leading provider of silicon, software and tools for the Internet of Things, Internet infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive markets. Silicon Labs’ world-class engineering teams, with unsurpassed software and mixed-signal design expertise, make the complex simple, and provide customers with the right power, size, connectivity and quality needed to create solutions that transform industries and change the world.