- Intel® E3800 Series SoC processors; DC/Quad
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L-1333; 1.35V SoDIMM204 Socket
- 2x SATA 3 Gb/s
- 3x 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet LAN Port; Intel i210; 2x RJ45, 1x Pin Connector
- 8x USB 2.0 Total: 4x Standard USB connector, 4x pin connector
- I-PEX Connector for Custom DVI/HDMI/DP or 1x USB 3.0 Cabling
- DVI Connector with Analog VGA
- 1x RS232 Pin Connector; SCH3114 Controller
- 7.1 HD Audio with SPDIF In/Out
- 8 bit GPIO; PCA9535BS Controller via Intel SoC SMBus
- 1x PCIe x1 lane via 2x40pin Connector
- 4.0” x 5.8” (102mm 147mm) 3.5” SBC Format
- Input Power = 24VDC (Range 21V-30V)
The ADLE3800HD is based on Intel’s first System-on-Chip (SoC) E3800 Atom product family which is built using Intel’s 22nm 3D Tri-gate process. It offers vastly superior compute performance and energy efficiency and Intel’s 7th generation graphics engine for stunning graphics performance. Improved power management capabilities result in standby power measured in milliwatts with days of standby time.
The ADLE3800HD graphics engine is capable of decoding 10 or more streams of 1080p video, has integrated hardware acceleration for video decode of H.264, MVC, VPG8, VC1/WMV9 and others standards. It also supports DirectX 11, Open GL 4.0, full HD video playback, and a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz and dualdisplay support.
The ADLE3800HD is ideal for rugged, extended temperature embedded systems with a thermal junction temperature (Tj) ranging from –40C to 85C. It’s well suited for extreme environments such as industrial control and automation and in-vehicle communication and infotainment systems for commercial transportation systems. It’s superior graphics also make it ideal for rugged mobile computing, digital signage with secure content delivery, portable medical devices and interactive kiosks, vending, ATM and point-of-sale (POS) terminals.
Please contact your sales representative for more information