The Internet of Things (IoT) is about devices and services delivering end-to-end solutions. The ARM® mbed™IoT Device Platform is the fastest way to create commercial and interoperable connected IoT devices based on ARM microcontrollers. Interoperability between nodes and cloud services across market segments will unleash the full potential of the IoT. Although the IoT market is made up of many vertical segments, most applications that can make use of Internet connected devices have a common foundation. For example - smart cities, basic wearables and smart home devices require basic OS functionality like drivers, device security and provisioning support. In addition, network connectivity varies from application to application, in general however, the IP networking, security, application layer and device management needs are all common.
The ARM mbed IoT Device Platform provides all the key ingredients to build secure and efficient IoT applications through ARM’s mbed OS, mbed Device Server and mbed Community Ecosystem.
With the ARM mbed IoT Device Platform we are:
• Solving the fragmentation problem in embedded design by providing a common OS foundation for developing IoT devices.
• Enabling future proof designs by supporting all the key open standards for connectivity and device management.
• Enabling updatable and secure devices at the edge capable of additional processing and functionality.
• Solving the complex problem of power consumption by providing automatic power management.
• Providing cloud based development tool suite so that you develop your products faster than ever.
• Bringing together leading embedded and cloud technology companies along with component manufacturers, system integrators and OEMs who want to enable the technology, tools and services needed to accelerate innovation in the creation and deployment of IoT Systems.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
ARM designs technology at the heart of the World's most advanced digital products. This is enabling the development of new markets and the transformation of industries and society, invisibly creating opportunity for a globally connected population. ARM's scalable, energy-efficient processor designs and related technologies deliver intelligence wherever computing happens, ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, digital TVs, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
ARM's innovative technology is licensed by the industry’s broadest partner community, who have shipped more than 65 billion System on Chip (SoCs) containing ARM intellectual property. The Keil products from ARM, including compilers, debuggers, integrated environments, RTOS, simulation models and evaluation boards, give developers the tools they need to bring these devices to life in the world’s most innovative applications. Learn more and join the conversation at http://community.arm.com