Hygiene concept for embedded world
Personal networking? A sure thing!
We will support you - our exhibitors - in planning your secure and compliant trade fair presence!
The most important regulations for you as an exhibitor at a glance:
- You and your staff must as well as visitors register in advance via our TicketCenter.
- Exhibitors and their stand personnel who have neither been vaccinated nor recovered will be admitted to the event with a valid negative COVID-19 test certificate (rapid antigen test not older than 24 hours or PCR test not older than 48 hours). For this purpose, there will be testing facilities on site.
Masks are compulsory:
- FFP2 masks are compulsory for persons aged 6 years and over when visiting the event.
- Exhibitors are required to wear a medical face mask or FFP2 mask on the exhibition stand - we recommend wearing an FFP2 mask.
- The mask can be removed at fixed seating or standing places, as long as a minimum distance of 1.5 m to other persons is reliably maintained or an effective hygiene protection wall (plexiglas panel) is set up between the persons.
Assembly and dismantling:
- All your service providers such as stand builders, carriers, etc. must register in advance and carry an assembly/dismantling pass.
- All persons on the premises must carry a 3G proof (proof of vaccination, revovering or a negative COVID-19-test) during the assembly and dismantling times.
Below you can find further important information and helpful documents for your trade fair participation.
If you have any questions regarding your trade fair appearance, please contact us – we are always there for you.
Important information, regulations and services for you
FAQ: Our solutions and answers to your current inquiries
Professionals (exhibitors, stand personnel, stand builders, service providers, speakers and accredited media representatives) as well as visitors must register in advance via our TicketCenter. Contact details will be recorded for possible contact tracking. The tickets are available on mobile devices and allow contactless access.
Visitor access will be regulated according to the official requirements at the time of the event. Details on the various possible access concepts 3G, 3G+, 2G and 2G+ (access vaccinated, recovered or/and tested) can be found here.
Note for 2G/2G+ (access vaccinated/recovered):
Professionals who are neither vaccinated nor recovered can alternatively fulfil their proof obligation by presenting a valid negative COVID-19 test (rapid antigen test not older than 24 hours or PCR test not older than 48 hours). For this purpose, there will be testing facilities.
NürnbergMesse has high-performance ventilation systems in its halls and conference rooms. These ensure a complete exchange of air with up to 100 per cent fresh outside air every ten minutes. The exhaust air escapes on the hall roofs and does not flow back onto the grounds or into the halls. According to current knowledge, transmission of corona viruses via ventilation or air-conditioning systems can be virtually ruled out in this mode of operation. (Source: FGK e.V.)
In order to allow as many people as possible to visit your stand at the same time, we recommend that exhibition stands be generously proportioned with a low degree of construction.
More information on stand design can be found here.
The Bavarian gastro-hygiene regulations apply.
More information about catering at the booth can be found here.
The NürnbergMesse partners will be pleased to assist you if you have any queries.
Distancing and hygiene rules may lead to delays in assembling and disassembling your stand. We recommend you make full use of the time available at the event for assembly and disassembly. Be sure to work out your timing in detail, and if possible stagger the different activities involved to ensure smooth workflows.
Ensure all service providers you engage, e.g. stand construction companies, carriers, agency employees, technical services, etc., register in advance and carry an assembly/disassembly pass. If they do not hold such a pass they will be required to register on-site.
Please observe the regulations of the German SARS CoV-2 Occupational Health and Safety Ordinance apply. Among other things, it includes guidelines for wearing a face mask. You can find the applicable regulatory framework here.
In addition, a 3G proof requirement (vaccinated, recovered, tested) applies during the assembly and dismantling times for stand constructors and all other persons on the NM grounds. A rapid antigen test no more than 24 hours old or a PCR test no more than 48 hours old is sufficient as proof of testing.
Please advise your stand construction company of these conditions as appropriate.
Masks may be removed at fixed seating or standing places, provided that a minimum distance of 1.5 m to other persons is reliably ensured.
No, the online registration of all trade fair participants in the TicketCenter enables contact tracking.
We recommend cleaning and disinfecting door handles, handrails and frequently used surfaces regularly (several times an hour). NürnbergMesse will naturally also provide facilities here.
Stand parties are currently possible under certain conditions: all guests must be vaccinated or recovered and also PCR-tested. Contact us, we will be happy to inform you about the possibilities.
An exhibitor evening at NürnbergMesse can be organized as a network event in compliance with the existing hygiene regulations and observance of the applicable distance regulations.
General FAQs for exhibitors
The general FAQs for the event can be found here.