Is your company still quite new and has it developed innovative products? embedded world has a range of services for companies in this bracket to introduce yourself and your products, find new customers and potential business partners and become a part of the community. Showcase your innovative company and products together with other start-ups in our international start-up area!
- Showcase your innovative products, solutions, ideas and/or services at the most important event for the entire value chain of embedded system technologies
- Leverage the professional networking platform and meet with potential customers, investors, partners and multipliers
- Generate new leads – embedded world as most important sector get-together for developers and decision makers
- Present your company at start-up sessions at the Exhibitor’s Forum
- Submit your product for the embedded award – category start-up and win!
- Guided Tour – The daily start-up Tour brings visitors directly to your stand!
- Stand space (The stand allocation on the shared booth depends on the application date.)
- Stand construction: basic furniture, lighting, power supply rated at 3 kW and consumption, daily cleaning and waste disposal service during the event, AUMA fee, logo branding etc.
- Marketing services (print and online)
- TicketCenter (Invitation management and pass management – 3 exhibitor passes free of charge)
- Lecture slot in the Exhibitor‘s Forum
- Guided Tour (daily)
- Possibility to submit an abstract for the embedded award category Start-up (the three best submissions will win a joint media budget of EUR 45,000 in WEKA FACHMEDIEN media channels)
- start-up Coaching (by BayStartUP)
Package price: EUR 2,500 plus VAT
The most important answers to your questions about the start-up area can be found in our FAQ.
- Company may not be older than 5 years
- Business model in the field of embedded systems (product/solution/idea/services)
- Offer can only called upon three times (companies which haven’t participated with own stand space yet)
- For national and international start-ups