+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
Solution Providing and System Integration
Services we provide in this area:
- Research and selection of technologies and solutions that are suitable for system components implementation;
- Development or integration of existing hardware and software components for the current system according to the requirements.
Our expertise covers all technology stacks that are required for a product design and implementation: embedded systems design, web development, Mobile development (iOS/Android), Data Science and Machine Learning, DevOps engineering, and infrastructure maintenance.
Product development and design we do are based on accumulated experience and know-how with a high level of hardware and software reusability. It ensures extremely fast delivery cycles for the initial prototypes and proof of the concept designs for our clients.
Our coherent and agile team of engineers and developers tightly collaborate with an always clear focus on the results and early delivery.
We utilize PCBA and EMS partners services, 3D printing capabilities, and third-party or Open Source software components and libraries to coordinate hardware, firmware, and mechanical design activities.
Apart from designing and developing new products and systems with new technologies and solutions, our services also include products retrofitting and thus extending the product lifecycle.
Our services include:
- Extending the product lifecycle with maintenance and production cost reduction;
- Improving product integrability with other system components devices and services: IoT platforms, enterprise information systems, Smartphone devices, and other devices;
- Migrating project firmware to another SoC/MCU platform and implementing drivers and modules for new hardware;
- Software code and architecture refactoring for improving the overall product quality and maintainability;
- Adding new features to existing products by developing and integrating new firmware modules.
- Communication stacks and technologies:
CAN, MODBUS, M-Bus, LIN, USB, Bluetooth (Classic and BLE), ZigBee, Z-Wave, WiFi, NFC, sub GHz, LTE, 4G, Lora
- Sensors data acquisition and processing:
temperature, humidity, air quality, pressure, distance, light, IMU, GNSS, ultrasonic, ECG, EEG and other health sensors
- MCU/CPU/SoC Platforms:
- Texas Instruments: Sitara and Omap ARM A8/A9/A15, C5000, MSP430, MSP432, Stellaris, Tiva, CC3200
- Atmel/Microchip: PIC24//32, dsPIC33, AVR
- Maxim Semiconductor: Cortex M4
- NXP: Kinetis, HCS08, HCS12
- Allwiner: A10, A20, A64
- Mechanical prototyping and 3D printing
Other products from
System Integration, Rapid Prototyping, and Project Retrofitting is assigned to following product groups:
- Software Development (326)
- System Development (161)
- Manufacturing (164)