Embedded Software Development
The services HTEC provides in this area are:
- Implementation of high-quality firmware, real-time and system software based on experience with various technologies, programming languages, and platforms;
- Ensuring code and delivery quality by utilizing utilities and methodologies for firmware and software validation and verification;
- Managing controlling and communicating transparently through the whole development process through all phases of the development with maximum progress traceability;
Our project implementation scope is broad and contains system and software architecture design, modules and components development and integration, low-level programming, legacy code maintenance, refactoring and improvements, unit and integration tests.
All of our software and firmware quality metrics relate to strict qualification and certification standards that ensure maximum reliability, maintainability, and performance.
We provide the design and development of high-quality hardware, based on experience with various technologies. Our complete design and development relate on strict standards that guarantee maximum reliability and performances. The customer requirements and specifications are converted into functional block diagram, circuit schematic, and printed circuit board layout. Component selection and purchasing are maximally optimized and fully traceable by using our developed in house component database and verified procurement solutions.
Our services in this area include:
- Complete system design phase;
- Schematic capture and PCB design aligned with casing mechanics;
- Rapid prototyping;
- DFM analysis;
- Preparation for mass production;
- Quality assurance procedures.
Our service is dynamically organized and adjusted for each customer to get both rapid prototyping and cost-optimized design ready for small series production in a reasonable time frame. In order to support volume production, HTEC offers DFM analysis, cost reduction analysis, and quality assurance procedures. Each design can be supported with customized test environments and test suites for mass production lines.
Code Porting and Optimization
Our team has vast experience in implementing software libraries for complex processing functions that are optimized for a particular hardware platform or programming language. Target platform can be a specific CPU or DSP, whereas the maximum performance is achieved by utilizing computing core hardware and assembly codding idioms.
We also offer development C/C++ SDK or libraries and documentation from PoC or research-grade code developed in Python, Matlab, or other programming languages. Ported code provides the same or similar outputs and results accuracy, but with minimum resources required and the ability to run on dedicated embedded hardware.
- Programming languages and toolchains: C, C++, C#, Java, Go, Assembly, Python, Matlab, GCC, MinGW, LLVM
- CPU architectures: MIPS 32/64. NANOMIPS, PowerPC 32/64, X86, ARM 32/64