SuperTest is a compiler test and validation suite for C and C++ compilers and its libraries. It offers hand-crafted and generated test files including millions of conformance tests. In addition, SuperTest includes many tests aimed at compiler internals such as analyses, transformations and optimizations and it comes with powerful and flexible test generators. The framework includes both conformance and diagnostic tests, and has facilities to support selective testing of subsets of the suites. SuperTest supports its customers to achieve a high software quality level required by several ISO standards.
SuperTest is a complete validation environment with:
- A huge library of hand-written test.
- A large body of generated tests.
- A framework to easily set-up and run compiler validations.
- A report generator that provides comprehensive overviews of validation results in multiple formats, including HTML, and will immediately identify regressions of the latest compiler build compared to a designated reference.
- C90, C99, C11, C18 and Embedded C
- C++03, C++11, C++14 and C++17
- Optimization correctness
- MISRA C:2004 and MISRA C:2012
- C and C++ Standard Library
- Code Generator development
- Data model specific arithmetic
- Calling conventions
- Requirements Traceability
- Supports bare metal targets
- Windows and Linux
- Multi-processing speedup
- Flexible test generators
- Full control over test sets
- Python configuration plugin