+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
µFR Nano NFC RFID reader
uFR Nano is the latest model in the Digital Logic’s uFR Series of NFC RFID readers writers.
It is NFC Forum & RFID compatible contactless NFC RFID reader writer which successfully implements ISO14443 A & B and ISO18092 standards for HF working frequency of 13.56 MHz.
This RFID device is a genuine Digital Logic product, 100% designed, produced and programmed at company premises located in Serbia, Europe.
uFR Nano reader is CE and RoHS certified device.
All models of the uFR Series are using the same API and are totally compatible and interoperable in a common set of functions.
This device is primarily intended for software development companies and individuals (professionals and hobbyist) for further application and turnkey solutions development. For that reason it comes with fully featured Software development kit package, which includes firmware, libraries, examples and documentation for various platforms, operating systems and developing environments.
All mentioned facts combined with free, extensive and fast response support give this product an outstanding position in this industry sector.
THIS MODEL IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS AN OEM PCB BOARD.
OEM board comes in two versions: with standard micro-USB connector or with RS232 pins on TTL levels, with an additional cable device for true RS232 voltage levels.
Software development kit
This NFC RFID reader comes with fully featured Software development kit which consist of external libraries, examples with source codes, documentation about API reference and communication protocol and some useful software tools.
The documentation contains fully explained API reference and communication protocol reference with real “hands-on” byte level examples for implementing communication protocol. However, API is much more comfortable and recommended way of implementation. Where not possible, implementation of the communication protocol is a very good alternative.
Libraries are cross-compiled for various platforms and regularly supported are Windows x86/x64, Linux x86/x64, Mac OSX x64, ARM and ARM HF. Other platforms can be supported as custom release, on customers demand, depending on the existence of a project or partnership relation.
All examples are written for all major developing platforms and languages, like:
- Java (and Java Applet example),
- Borland Delphi,
- C++ Borland Builder,
- Microsoft® Visual .NET family: C++, C#, VB
Other programming language examples can be obtained on customer demand, depending on existence of project or a partnership relation.
- Electronic payment systems
- Identification systems
- Banking systems
- Customer loyalty
- Vending machines
- Time & attendance
- Machine work attendance
- NFC card and tags programming
- Inventory management
- Software login management
- Automatic fare collection
- Public transportation terminals
- Cashless payment
- Parking lot systems
- Reception desks
- Visitor attendance
- Libraries, museums, stadium events
- Identity verification, data exchange & contactless transaction
- Useful for binding device to software license
- Supporting multiple OS (Win, Linux, Android)
- USB compliant interface
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Proximity read/write speed up to 424 kbps
- Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with reading distance of up to 80 mm
- Supports MIFARE® and other ISO 14443 Type A/B
- Supports ISO18092 NFC tags
- Built-in anti-collision feature
- RFID Reader locking by passwords and keys
- Application Programming Interface:
- Virtual COM through FTDI
- User controllable LEDs
- Three year warranty
- Operating frequency
- NFC RFID NDEF record writing like MIME types, URI types, vCard, SMS, Phone, URL
- Tag emulation modes
- Linear card space emulation
- Direct block access
- Indirect sector and block access
- Keys and access bits management
- Block values management (increment/decrement)
- Asynchronously sending UID to COM port (feature programmable)
DES and 3DES encryption