KPA EtherCAT Slave Stack is a software stack designed to run on microcontrollers, CPUs or DSPs with or without any Operating System (OS). It is provided either as a source code or as a compiled library.
- Verified with Conformance Test Tool (CTT).
- Code written in "ANSI C".
- Compatible with various EtherCAT Slave Controllers (ESC), including Beckhoff (ASIC, IP core) and TI (PRU).
- IRQ handling of hardware events.
- Polling of Mailbox (MBx) and Process / Service Data.
- Operating System-based orOS-less.
- Hardware AbstractionLayer instead of separate "defines".