KPA EtherCAT Studio is a tool for EtherCAT network engineering, installation and diagnostics. This easy-to-use solution provides a set of functions required to create and handle master configurations and monitor EtherCAT network. It is integrable to other design environments to establish a common development workspace with extended functionality.
- KPA EtherCAT Studio is compliant with EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) standards and can create ENI (EtherCAT Network Information) files for third-party EtherCAT masters.
- KPA EtherCAT Studio allows to connect Local Slave Libraries to the Remote Slaves Library. The Remote Slaves Library centrally stores the latest correct data and ensures protection from uncontrolled data editing which may cause system errors.
- Сan be integrated into any custom application using .NET Remoting.
- Customization of features in the package.
- Includes system problem diagnostics, which provides clear data interpretation for further successful problem solving.