KPA Motion is a software library for handling moving parts of machines or robots in a controlled manner. It is compliant with PLCOpen specification and does not rely on specific drive model or vendor, offering a standard motion interface which can be used across various systems.
- Implementation of Single-Axis, Synchronized Axis and 3D-Axisfunctionality.
- Time-optimal trajectory generation on the fly within one control cycle.
- Multi-thread processing for multi-core CPUs and optimized for low end CPUs.
- Native EtherCAT support due to own-developed EtherCAT Master.
- Remote usage of product capabilities provided by proxy development kit. Advantage of this solution is the opportunity of non-real time OS usage on the client side with the possibility of instant drive communication due to real-time OS on the server side.