+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
VCON.io is an IoT framework to connect microcontrollers online.
It provides secure IoT connectivity, remote management and effortless device firmware update (OTA).
VCON consists of two parts:
- a pre-built, ready-to-go firmware for ESP32 / ESP8266,
- an online device management service.
VCON is for the businesses who want to connect their existing products to the Internet with minimal effort and at optimal cost.
It provides secure IoT connectivity for a microcontroller-based product and works with any host microcontroller (MCU), starting from a tiny 8-bit AVR up to a powerful 32-bit STM32F7.
VCON application area:
- Retrofitting devices to make them Internet-connected and updatable - to allow manufacturers to extend the life of products and provide new services to their customers. It enables monitoring, compliance or maintenance/replenish services for the products.
- Enabling Industrial equipment monitoring - to collect, report and respond to data from the industrial equipment and create transparency that will lead to greater efficiency and reliable service.
- Implementing voice control (via Amazon Alexa or Google Home Assistant) - to enable businesses implement voice engagement with their products for consumers.
- Short time to market: VCON drastically shortening the enterprise's product time to market, through cutting down the length of implementation cycles by 3 - 6 times (from 12 - 24 to 2 - 4 months),
- Minimal costs: VCON minimizes the costs of product software development by 4 - 5 times, through shortening the development time.
- Tested & proven: VCON powers existing commercial deployment, and has gone through a multiple enhancement and bugfix iterations.
- Plug and play - no changes your device firmware required,
- Remote firmware update (OTA) for the host microcontroller out-of-the-box,
- Ready-to-go IoT cloud management infrastructure,
- Integration with the third party cloud services: AWS IoT, Microsoft Azure, Google IoT, IBM Watson, private MQTT,
- Cesanta continuing support.
At any stage of your product development, our team of IoT experts can help you to bring your product online with our integration and consultancy services.