With the new VTC 7250-7C8, DELTA COMPONENTS presents a mobile surveillance system that increases safety in public transport..
Based on the 8th generation Intel® Core™ processor i7-8700T, the VTC 7250-7C8 provides an integral solution incorporating high computing power. The VTC 7250-7C8 also features eight Power-over-Ethernet ports, optional wireless communication (2x WWAN + 3x SIM) and display connections via VGA, HDMI and ultraONE+ interface.
The built-in u-blox NEO M8N GNSS GPS receiver with optional Dead Reckoning function allows to record the driving activity as well as the location of the vehicle.
- Intel® Core i7-8700T (8th gen.) Coffee Lake-S processor, 6-Core, 2.4GHz (up to 4.0 GHz)
- 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets 204-pin, up to 32GB
- 8x 10/100/1.000 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af/at, max. 60W
- u-blox NEO-M8N GNSS GPS module with optional dead reckoning function
- 1x VGA and 1x HDMI video output
- ultraONE+ technology for video, audio, USB and power supply via All-in-One connection cable
- 2x external SSD
- 2x mSATA for RAID 0 / 1 / 5 / 10
- Expansions: 3x mini-PCIe and 1x M.2 (M.2 slot for LTE module only)
- 2x WWAN module & 3x SIM socket with eSIM option
- Compact and fanless design
- Wide input voltage range from 9 to 36VDC with clamp 15 / ignition control
- OS: WINDOWS 10 / LINUX / YOCTO (by request)
- Certified by CE / FCC Class A / E13 mark
Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C