The DeltaUPS is designed for operation in mobile and stationary PC systems. The input voltage range from 6 to 36VDC as well as the adjustable output voltage range (Factory Setting) from 6 to 36VDC make the DeltaUSV / DeltaUPS flexible for many applications.
In case of fluctuating or missing input voltage, the Delta UPS automatically switches to internal battery supply. The basic design is laid out for the use of different technologies such as Lead-Gel, Lithium-Ion or Lithium-Fero-Polymer (LiFePo4) or Lithium-Iron-Phosphate and different capacities.
A microcontroller controls the charging state and charging time as well as the communication with the PC via USB interface; an additional driver is not required. Communication via RS-232 or I²C is optionally available as OEM version.
- Input voltage range from 6 to 36VDC
- Max. output current of 5A
- Clamp 15 control (Ignition)
- Potential-free contact for connecting a power button (ATX contact)
- Flexible when using battery chemistry (Li-Ion, LiFePo4 and Lead-Acid)
- Integrated Li-Ion battery with 2.6Ah / 5.2Ah / (15,6Ah) battery capacity
- Communication via USB-B 2.0 interface
- LED status display (charge status display, charging mode and battery operation)
- DIN-RAIL mounting clip or mounting angle for automotive Box-PC
- Internal temperature sensor
- Operating temperature ranges:
Electronic: -40°C to +85°C
Battery: -20°C to +60°C (discharge), 0°C to +45°C (charge)
- Dimensions: 112.1 x 113 x 52 mm / 110.5 x 113 x 62 mm (with DIN-RAIL mounting bracket)
- No additional drivers are required
- It is automatically recognized by WINDOWS® operating systems as a UPS
- All actions with low or critical battery capacity are defined in the power options of the WINDOWS® operating system
- Battery deep-discharge protection: For a battery capacity < 5% a forced shutdown will be triggered
- Charge / discharge threshold detection (charging operation from UKL30 > 10,5V, battery operation from UKL30 < 9,5V)
- Power saving mode with an battery capacity from < 15% in storage mode
OS Support: LINUX Ubuntu 18.04 / 17.10 / 17.04