+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for embedded world 2020. +++
Growth in our DeltaVarioMon series for mobile and automotive applications:
DeltaVarioMon 13.3" Type 1 with resistive TouchScreen and
DeltaVarioMon 13.3" Type 2 with capacitive and anti-reflective TouchScreen surface
With a brightness of 1,200cd/m² and a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels (Full HD), these high-performance monitors are additionally equipped with DVI-I (VGA/CRT + DVI), HDMI and Display Port 1.1 interfaces.
An integrated light sensor allows the brightness to be automatically adjusted to the current ambient light conditions. Alternatively, the brightness can be adjusted manually from 0% to 100% with the integrated potentiometer.
- Resolution: Full HD 1.920 x 1.080 pixel
- Brightness: 1.200cd/m² (sunlight-readable)
- Contrast: 800:1
- Adjustable brightness 0-100% via Poti (manually) and light sensor (automatically)
- Inputs: VGA/CRT + DVI via DVI-I, HDMI & Display Port 1.1
- Rugged aluminum housing
- TouchScreen: Analog resistive / Projected capacitive TouchScreen with antiglare surface
- Optional: USB-Hub, sound amplifier with poti and loudspeaker
- Voltage supply range: 7,5 to 33VDC
Operating temperature range: -20°C to +60°C